2/08/2010

Hayden's One Week Photo Shoot

Hayden had his one week photo shoot at home thanks to Jamie (www.jmeportraits.com). I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.


This shows how tiny he really was


He just looks so peaceful


I don't care if it's gas... I still love his smile


It was cold, but he looks so precious


He's my Angel


For anyone wondering... The wings are real, not photoshopped
Funny background story... There was a heating pad under the blanket and at
one point Hayden peed on Jamie =)


Again you can see how tiny he is


Hayden wearing his Nonno's ring


Awww...Look at that face


Took forever to get this shot, but it was worth it to me


One of my all time favorite pictures of Hayden

We had a little melt down at the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
babies